This month I’m featuring a unique shop called “Zone Maison” that is located about 5 minutes away from where I live. It’s tiny but it houses so much! You’re able to order a plethora of design pieces in store but it also has a great online shop too which is one of the reasons I’m featuring it this month as I know some of you don’t live in Ottawa (although you really should consider it) 😉
With these types of feature posts, you know the drill! I’m not paid in any way to endorse the store or its wares, I just like to shop! Here are my top picks:
- A cuckoo clock – who doesn’t love a cuckoo clock?! This one is modern, clean-lined and adorable.
- Coat racks can be used in so many different ways – in the front hall as an actual coat rack, in a bedroom as a temporary clothing hold, in a kids room it can act as a costume holder, the list goes on!
- The tribal trend is on the upswing and so is black and white. This rug combines both those trends in one chic product.
- Ok this umbrella is going to be quickly confiscated by my 3 year old. Why? The white spots turned into bright colours when the rain hits it!
- I’m always on the lookout for different lighting fixtures and this chandelier/pendant fits the bill (Doesn’t it look like a roadmap?!)
- Not sure about you but I’m seeing lightboxes like these everywhere! This one is an affordable version.
- Composting should be a must I think. When I look at the waste we put out in the kitchen trash, it truly is a sin. Why not make composting more chic with this cute little bin?
- Circle rugs – I LOVE circle rugs and the fact that it’s black and white is forcing me to look at where I can put one down in my home!
- Don’t you love the nod to vintage modern in this chair? The bonus is that it is plastic (read: low maintenance) and it has a cushion for your tushie. Win-win!
Do you have any favourites?