How was your weekend? Here in Canada it was a long one and while it was low-key, we got a LOT of stuff done and had some fun in between! (I’m fearing the amount of coffee I’ll need to brave work tomorrow…)
This month I’m featuring another shop that I don’t think is thought of often for home decor items: Chapters/Indigo. They started out as a book store but they have diversified – big time! I’m talking furniture folks! Here are some of my picks this month:
All photos courtesy of Chapters/Indigo
- This umbrella stand is probably the chicest one I’ve ever seen and it’s only $60!
- I adore this blanket ladder. It could either be used as such or just as a decorative piece, it’s that pretty!
- I’m featuring 3 pillow covers this month because they are just too cute – the pattern, the price ($10!) and they’re meant for outdoors which means the fabric is durable! You can find this dalmatian print cover here.
- Don’t you love the geometric pattern of this pillow cover?!
- I don’t know why but anytime there’s an animal version of anything kitchen related, I go ga-ga. These measuring cups are no exception.
- This chair comes in a bunch of colours but I love the bright orange. And since it’s made of polypropylene, it’s easy to clean! (Can you tell I have children?!)
- Do you remember those retro fridges from the 50s? Chances are they were from SMEG! They have now designed a whole line of kitchen appliances including this cute toaster!
- Bar stools. I have loved the eiffel-style chair for years but they were everywhere. However, in bar stool form, it takes on a whole new look!
- This is pillow cover#3 of 3 and I think it’s quite appropriate for this season – well, if you had a chance to experience some sunny weather for cottage season!
Are you as surprised as I was to find this stuff there?! What’s your favourite?